How to Export and Import Formidable Pro Settings,Forms and Entries
Have you ever thought how to take backup of your Formidable Pro settings,forms,entries data etc? ohh! You will remind me that you can take your entries backup as a CSV import. But I want to tell you that it is not a complete backup and using this option can only import form entries not creates form templates and settings. Moreover it is not completely safe to take backup with CSV.
Keep safe backup using Formidable Pro Database tables
Formidable Pro create its own tables in database and where it saves all the data including form entries. It is very easy to backup and restoring these tables using phpMyAdmin.
- First of all access phpMyAdmin with your web hosting control panel.
- Now login to your WordPress database
- Here you will see four tables of this plugin as shown in figure
- Now click on option Export
- Choose “Custom – display all possible options”
- Now select four table using “Ctrl+Left Mouse button”
- Also select option “Add DROP TABLE / VIEW / PROCEDURE / FUNCTION statement”
- And then press “GO” button
Formidable Pro tables backup will be downloaded to your PC. Keep this backup at safe place in your PC
How to import this backup
- If you want to transfer Formidable data to any other WordPress site then first install and activate the plugin
- Now login to phpMyAdmin and use option import > select backup file from your PC and press “GO” button
All plugin data will be imported