Quick Page/Post Redirect- Best URL Redirect Plugin for WordPress
There are many times we need to redirect content from one to other URL and there are a few times we need to redirect content from one domain URL to another domain URL. This work can be done via .htaccess file but why use tedious .htaccess redirection method while we have opportunity to use easy redirection plugin.
Quick Page/Post Redirect
It is a fantastic redirection WordPress plugin which can be used to redirect content easily. This plugin adds a redirection widget just below your post and you can give 301 or 302 redirect any other URL. Your content is not deleted and you can change redirection status anytime.
Features of Plugin
- Redirect any post/page of website to other page/post of website
- Redirect any post/page of site to other website page
- Choose from 301 and 302 redirects
- Make redirection active or inactive anytime
- Your content remains undeleted
- No need to edit .htaccess file
- This plugin does not affect .htaccess file
- Redirect site homepage to any other domain without deleting the WordPress
- A great way to control 404 error by applying custom 301 redirection
- You can redirect a post which has been deleted and WordPress is not able to redirect it to new URL
How to use the plugin
- Install the plugin ( See the guide how to install a plugin ) and activate it
- To redirect any URL to any other URL you should use Quick Redirect option
- If you want to redirect any post or page then you should use easy redirect method. Go to edit post > Locate the Redirection widget just below the edit post section > Here you can add URL where you want to redirect the post.
Leave your comment for further assistance.
Redirect Content without .htaccess